Purchasing an Official Sun Garden Replacement Canopy means it will fit your Easy Sun Umbrella perfectly!
Since the beginning, Sun Garden canopies use superior construction techniques like Locking Double-stitching and French Seams so our canopies can withstand today's harsh environments. No other replacement canopy on the market today uses these techniques in the making of their canopies.
In 2015 Sun Garden changed the fabric used on their canopies from the standard weight 6 ounces per square yard to awning weight 8.8-ounce fabric with a 5 year limited warranty. The use of heavier fabric helps in preventing punctures and tears. Plus, the material is solution dyed so it’s color fast.
Free 30-Day Color Swap
If within 30 days after receiving your official Sun Garden replacement canopy you are not 100% happy with the color, you can send back the canopy for a different color.
How it works:
- Call us at 1-800-403-2120 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your canopy exchange.
- Ship the canopy back to our Sun Garden warehouse (Sun Garden USA 262 Quarry Rd. Unit J Milford CT. 06460)
- We will recieve and inspect the canopy (please note: the canopy you send must be the same one we sent to you, and free of stains or any type of damages).
- We ship a new canopy in your chosen color to you.
- There are no restocking fees. You just pay the shipping both ways.
* Only one color exchange accepted per canopy purchased.
* Offer only good on canopy purchases through Sun Garden corporate on or after October 1st, 2014.
Wind Rating Disclaimer
Sun Garden is field and wind tunnel tested. We know exactly what happens to our umbrellas at specific speeds: at 20 MPH open Sun Garden parasols become a tipping hazard, and at 25 MPH open the umbrella can tip over. When your Sun Garden Umbrella is properly secured to the frame, canopy closed and strapped secure, it will not tip exceeding winds of 60MPH. As with all patio umbrellas, please close your Sun Garden when left unattended or in windly conditions.